Monday 22 July 2013

#BBATheChase: SA Rep Angelo proposes to Naija Rep Beverly Osu?



Just joking :-) But who knows?
Angelo and Beverly have gotten quite comfy with each other after the 'fingering' episode.  
Here's what Angelo told Beverly;

‘Beverly, I respect you and I love you and I know you’ve been through things in life. Life is bigger than just having sex with you. Maybe you think you have to give it up to make me love you, but just know I love you’, while Beverly replied with 'I love you' as the two continued to talk about the future of their relationship.

Been stuck in a house for months can make one do and say strange things or is love? :-)
Marriage outside the Big Brother house is nothing new for Naija..it happened between Kevin Chuwang Pam and his housmate love Elizabeth Gupta....Love is in the air...

No comments:

Post a Comment