Friday 26 July 2013

Tina Turner's dramatic green & black wedding gown.

The bride wore green: Tina Turner wore a silk Armani gown for her wedding to long-term love Erwin Bach in Switzerland last weekend
The bride wore green: Tina Turner wore a silk Armani gown for her wedding to long-term love Erwin Bach in Switzerland last weekend
Tina admitted that she saw the gown on a catwalk in Beijing and decided that she had to have the eye-catching creation.She tied the knot with her long-term love Erwin Bach at a private ceremony in Switzerland over the weekend for which she wore a green and black silk Armani gown with Swarovski crystals.
Describing marriage as 'a wonderful place to be', the 73-year-old music icon admitted that she wanted to put her own stamp on a traditional American ceremony.


'I thought, 'I gotta have that, even if I never wear it'', she said. 'Then I thought, 'I know, that will be my wedding dress


The couple, who have been together for 27 years after meeting at Heathrow airport, jetted off to Italy after the wedding for their honeymoon.

Yay or nay to the wedding gown?

No comments:

Post a Comment