Monday 19 August 2013

CNN Anchor, Isha Sesay Marries Her Colleague, Leif Coorlim

Isha Sessay & Leif Coorlim - BellaNaijaWeddings - August 2013 - BellaNaija02  (1)
Isha Sessay & Leif Coorlim - BellaNaijaWeddings - August 2013 - BellaNaija02  (2)

CNN’s Isha Sesay Ties the Knot with Leif Coorlim Executive Editor of The CNN Freedom Project, in Atlanta, Georgia.

The 37-year old Isha, who is a CNN anchor and former International correspondent in Nigeria, looked stunning and resplendent in a strapless Kenneth Pool gown, while 34-year old Leif looked debonair in his black suit.Happy married to the lovely couple.
Isha's husband took over the honeymoon planning and kept the location a secret from her. Her tweets show she just found out this morning at the airport!


Sesay tells People “Our day exceeded my wildest dreams. It was magical.”
“When I saw Leif standing at the end of the aisle, I felt as if my heart would explode. I married the man of my dreams in front of the people we care about the most. And then we partied the night away.” she gushed.

3 comments: