Wednesday 21 August 2013

Dakore Akande is back!



The pretty actress who was popular in Nollywood for her signature dreadlocks and impish smile is the cover-girl for Motherhood magazine. Marriage and motherhood has kept her busy and away from the public until recently, she is back with a bang and makes motherhood look really stylish with  her photo shoot pictures she shared on her Instagram.
On an interview last month she had this to say about motherhood and acting:

What has motherhood taught you?

Self sacrifices, thinking about yourself the last because it’s all about my angel, my life.(laughs)


Can you tell us one of your most recent movies now that you’re back?

One of my most recent movies is titled “Journey to Self” it was at the cinema, it had Ashionye, Nse Ikpe, Chris Attor, Femi Jacob and so on, unfortunately it didn’t run as long as I would have liked and of course it didn’t come out at the time it should have, there was a little problem with that and I shot another movie in Cameroon and that should come out in September 2013. Then I’m supposed to go on set again in less than two weeks from now God willing.

Will you still take kissing roles?

I have to consider my husband before taking any role these days. I will not do romantic roles as I used to back in the day. Though, if I get a role that is good and positive, maybe I could act. I am now a new Dakore and not the old Dakore people used to know because I am coming into a new era in my career. I am now a mother and a wife. I just

3 comments:

  1. She was missed..welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She so cute though not really a great or versatile actress..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome dearie @ diva be hapi wit her no one cares if she is versatile or not mtchew

    ReplyDelete