Thursday 22 August 2013

''I'm not sick,I have been battling with weight loss for 10years'' -Actress Ngozi Ezeonu.


Reacting to questions concerning her new look, here is what Actress Ngozi Ezeonu’s  had to say:
I am not sick, I have been battling with my weight for ten years and I have finally achieved what I want. I am not sick, it is my choice to loose some weight and I pulled it off. I feel good loosing weight, it takes a lot of discipline
  • How did you pull it off?
I cut off eating a lot of things, I was addicted to coca cola, juice and I cut off all that, I also stopped eating banana altogether, it took a lot of discipline.
I stopped eating too much carbohydrates and I eat more of proteins and a lot of veggies…a lot”
  • So you are not ill?
I wonder why they will think I am ill when my skin is glowing and when I feel good..when people are used to seeing you looking fat and they see all the fat gone, their eyes plays tricks on them”
  • What is the secret of your glowing skin?
I didn’t do anything, I don’t even do facials, I don’t even have a cleanser. I just drink lots of water and dont forget I am light skinned”. 
What do you of her new look?

14 comments:

  1. Pls can try to do something else?Something more innovative,thrilling,exciting and stop copying Linda ikeji. Learn to use ur brain.this gossip blog thing is too much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Annon 08:05...will u run away from here already. Take your insecure ,visionless life outta here!

      Delete
    2. amwaltzin soldiers!22 August 2013 at 15:11

      Who is this foolish anonymous? No be same place Linda Ikeji & other bloggers dey go get their stories! U be real mumu! Meanwhile,wetin u dey do hia. U no sabi Linda's addy again? U don miss road be that. If u get mind put ur name.

      Delete
  2. @ annonymous
    If you think your Linda Ikeji's blog is all encompassing, why did you visit here?
    If you don't have anything good to say about this blog: you have a choice _ stop visiting.
    By the way, I wholesomely enjoy every bit of amwaltzin...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Anonymous,bloggers use their blogs to express their views about events and happenings all over the world. I am not sure the interview above was conducted by Linda Ikeji. I think we should exercise some caution and restraint when we criticise people...especially those who make out time to keep us informed and entertained. Your 'punch' is uncalled for and this blogger deserves a little credit. My thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I almost forgot,I love Ngozi's new look...simply fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In shell bp they will tell f u want to copy something make sure u copy it very well so pls amwaltzin if this anonymous says u copy linda over copy sef so that the hatred will be all consuming for the person and choke the person.pls hatred also causes cancer,be warned anonymous and be sure to go to the over 5,000 blog in naija and tell them to quit cos of linda.adaka!(Sorry for the name callin)lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amwaltzin my prayer for u is that God blesses ur hustle and make u even bigger more than u can imagine,bless the works of ur hands always,increase u in health and wealth,u'r special.you will always be a success in Jesus name,Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ anon....Amwalzin don't mind the haters! Exactly how they were envying & hating Linda,look where she is now. Ur going to be big & that spiteful idiot & people like her can't stop u,ignore them. Meanwhile,I don't like Ngozi's new look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Does Linda feel threatened by Amwaltzin?! Is she sending her spies?! Lmao! I bet its a woman,na only woman go do this kin work!Haters!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of course na woman na!envy dey worry some ppl sha, they cnt help but feel bad when others use their brains and they can't.smh

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is confirmation that amwaltzing will be big...forr God saays he will use our enemes to bless us!let's spread the word on amwaltzing's blog inn fact maake the anon die wt hatred-why do nasty ppl hide behind anonymous?cowardice that's why

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ anonymous u r very stupid see wetin u dey use ur tym do checking pples blog 2 knw if linda ikejis interview is used. Dump fat jiggaboo am very sure its linda dat did dis,amwaltzing ride on dear dem go hit head 4 transformer wey dey 4 my village mtchew.amwaltzing may God bless u and ur blog amen.

    ReplyDelete