Wednesday 4 September 2013

Does My Bum Look Big In This?.... Tyra Banks

Instant results: TV host Tyra Banks's Instagram bikini shot, posted Tuesday from her Caribbean holiday, appeared to slim down her voluptuous butt

Tyra Banks has a sense of humour about her sexy shape and size.
On Tuesday the America's Next Top Model host posted a photo on Instagram showing her lying on a sunbed on the Caribbean beach where she's holidaying, with the message: 'Let's be real: My butt is SO much bigger than this. But this angle makes it look smaller.'
The photo captures 39-year-old Tyra lying on her front, looked relaxed in a brown bikini and gold-rimmed sunglasses.
But there was a time when the former Victoria's Secret beauty wasn't so at ease with her body - particularly her generously proportioned booty.
Popular as one of the curvier runway models in her day, Tyra told US Weekly last month: 'I was at the height of my success when I was at my biggest. So then I go, "Why am I shedding weight for press when, like, I told the world to kiss my fat ass and had Emmys and Top Model was at its peak and I was on Time magazine's top influential people two times in a row - all with a big ass!"'
Tyra also vowed to 'remix boring beach shots. Introducing #fierceyovacation. You ready?'

Show and tell: The 39-year-old supermodel poured her curvacious figure into a bikini and posted the pic on Instagram with the message 'No face. Just fierce...and juicy thighs. Sending bikini love to my girls with some curves & bootay! #fierceyovacation


Cover up girl: Tyra kept what she called her 'big ass' under wraps earlier on in her vacation, covering it with a gold-patterned sarong while slinging a purse over her shoulder and on to her bootyCover up girl: Tyra kept what she called her 'big ass' under wraps earlier on in her vacation, covering it with a gold-patterned sarong while slinging a purse over her shoulder and on to her booty

Hot or not?









4 comments:

  1. Lol..tyra!but she's big sha...not hot on her big size..if it makes her confident then its her choice and her body!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last 2 pxs aint hot but I love tyra :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She doesn't need to be thin or too big and she won't need that ugly shawl if she was slim #justsayin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am yet to see fat sexy but I like Tyra's sense of humor

    ReplyDelete