Sunday 15 September 2013

Sleepless And Desperate... Please Help.




I have published an SOS letter sent by one of amwaltzinmatilda's blog fans below.





Hi Matilda,
I am an avid reader of your blog. I must commend you for what you've been doing with it.
I have an issue that is giving me sleepless nights. Please can you publish it on your blog and ask your readers what they think about the situation.
My husband and I have been happily married for 13 years now. We have three lovely kids who make us both proud. My husband's business is doing very well and I am a stay at home mother/wife.
My problem is that my husband recently suggested that we consider having an open relationship. This effectively means that if I  agree with his suggestion,we would both be free to see  and sleep with other people. I found this very strange and became shocked and very worried. I don't know how this thing came into my husband's head. I have asked if I don't satisfy him anymore or if there is something I can do to make it better but he says it is not me. He says the problem is him.
I have not slept for 5 days now. Should I say yes or no. Please help.
Thank you.
Nk.

You can send me an e mail on letzwaltz@gmail.com



Nk has not slept in 5 days and is very desperate. Please what do you think she should do?


7 comments:

  1. My dear u v 2 pray dat is nt ur husband talking dnt agree 2 it. U knw right now d rate of single desperate ladies r too much and dey r vultures luking 4 who 2 prey. Lift ur eyes 2 d mountain ur help comes 4rm d Lord dat made heaven and earth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Na juju!prayer and fasting mode immediately!the time u used in staying awake for 5days would v been better used to pray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Open rship is the "thing" now esp in hollywood,naija luvs to borrow nasty western culture,atleast he told u rather than hiding it from u,u should involve ur pastor or just send him to psychiatric treatment or marriiage counsellin

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the result of the advent of sex toy shops in naij!mistresses flock them looking for means to enslave nother woman's hubby! I Suggest u brush up ur sex skills cos 13yrs is long enuff for u to get ur sex in a rut!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seduce the wicked idea out of his head.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @send him to psychiatric treatment,how will you get results?let's be practical here it just have to be his kind of click that's responsible for this new behaviour.ask him directly which of ur friends is sewlling this idea to him?tell him he's abt to ruin all d good works of many yrs .then in hollywood whr they evn do dat hiv isn't dat commonplace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with the last anon,its peer pressure or he just wants do it cos his friends are doing it.have a good talk with him,hear him out on his reasons and don't judge him just tell him the dangers of indulging in such

    ReplyDelete