Friday 15 November 2013

Housewife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Excessive Libido



A housewife, Lami Shaibu, yesterday, urged a Grade 1 Area Court,  Aso Pada, Mararaba, Nasarawa State, to dissolve her marriage to her blind husband, Ibrahim, for alleged excessive sexual urge.
Lami, 38, of Aso Pada told the court that she was no longer interested in the 15-month-old marriage.
She said: “I urge the court to dissolve this marriage because I can’t stand his excessive sexual urge. He likes sex too much, I can’t bear it.
“Since I got married to him, there is no peace in the house, he always beats me, he doesn’t forgive and does not provide food for the house.
“Most times, he would have sex with me from midnight till early hours of the morning, even when I am crying, he will not stop.”
Lami said: “It is because of his too much sexual demands that made me to move away from him. I now stay at my marriage guardian’s house at Aso Pada, Mararaba.”
Ibrahim, 56, who resides at the same address with Lami, denied the allegation, saying: “I still love her with the whole of my heart.
“I, therefore, urge the court to give me time to reconcile with my wife. I believe she and I can settle the matter amicably.”
The judge, Malam Danladi Musa, adjourned the case to November 18, for settlement or continuation of hearing.
Some people like Oliver Twist want some more,others want less. O dikwa egwu.  


14 comments:

  1. When other wives are complaining of inactivity on the part of the man she is complaining of over activity.Well said it is not a ground for divorce but elements if cruelty an violence if proven.Divorce granted

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rotfl I no blme the woman

    ReplyDelete
  3. They should have an open marriage na like jada and will smith ake another woman take the libido stress off her, be her helper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hian if its low wahla n if its high still more wahala!uwa ezu oke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pls he should send the guy to me. My bf has very low libido!I don tire

    ReplyDelete
  6. if he doesn't have enuf now, wahala

    ReplyDelete
  7. Try to get "support" staff outside now dem no go gree! Na wa oo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Divorce granted. The man should not go and get a job sohe can burn the excess energy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Na wetin dis 56 year old with a young man's libido dey chop sef?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why u dey ask? U get low libido? Eat plenty garlic, it helps.

      Delete
    2. Who will let u climb her with garlic stinging breathe?! Disgusting!

      Delete
  10. Don't mind the man,some men marry someone dota & want to fuck the life out of her. Still domestic abuse,divorce is very necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The man no get work so why won't he have a high libido,he's idle.

    ReplyDelete