Sunday 12 January 2014

''I've Never Had Plastic Surgery Before'' - Uche Jombo Insists

 Click for Full Image Size

There were rumors that the Nollywood actress had done a nose a job, during an interview with Punch, she cleared up that issue. Read the excerpts of the interview below:


Plastic surgery
I have never gone under the knife. I hear people say I have done plastic surgery on my nose.  I cannot imagine a desire to fix my nose of all the things I would to my body. It sounds very ridiculous.
Growing up
It was an adventurous childhood. I was always either playing football with boys or climbing trees.  My mom got scared of my hyperactive nature and enrolled me in a drama group in church. I was awarded scholarship by the church   as the best drama student.  I have a first degree in Mathematics and Statistics from the University of Calabar. I also hold a post graduate diploma in Computer Programming from the Federal University of Technology, Minna.
Married life
Married life is great. I am not missing spinsterhood at all. My husband is a great human being. He works and lives in New York. I met him through a doctor friend of mine who is his business partner.  After our first meeting, he came to talk to me about some business ventures and that’s how we started talking.  My first attraction to him was his personality. I don’t know how many children we plan to have yet.
The real Uche Jombo
The real Uche Jombo is the girl next door
Style
Style to me means comfort, classy and simplicity.
Favourite fashion accessory
I loved shoes at a time because of my height. I loved high heels but they are now a tool for my job.
Beauty secrets
I stay away from make-up when I’m off set. I also eat right and drink plenty of water.

7 comments:

  1. She's lying.Her nose used to be flat and wide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If she says she didn't do it,then she didn't do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It surprises me how some ppl make other ppl's biz thiers.. Just accept wat ppl say & move on wit ur own life. Afterall, u aint done figuring ur own life out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. From the pixs she did

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's called contouring! Jst makeup. Naive ppl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't mind the bush people! Let her be abeg!

      Delete
  6. It is better to accept it than to reject it because what have you done to your nose can be understood from the picture itself. Hats off to your Rhinoplasty surgeon. It is not a big deal. And nothing to be ashamed of. Noways people wonder if you say that haven't done anything like plastic surgery!

    ReplyDelete