Thursday 18 December 2014

Mel B's husband finally breaks his silence after fleeing the country following explosive fights with Mel B.


A source told The Sun: 'The fact that he left the country before she'd even gone back on X Factor is another sign of just how bad things have become between them.
'But Stephen is playing hard to get and hoping that by leaving the country Mel will give in and agree to have him back.'
The film producer was reportedly last seen on Sunday morning, walking to the shops with Mel's daughters Phoenix Chi, 15, Angel, seven, and three-year-old Madison.
According to Dailymail, Stephen Belafonte has reportedly left the country in the wake of a 'series of explosive rows' with Mel B.
The X Factor judge's husband is said to have fled to the couple's home in Los Angeles, while Mel has stayed behind in their London apartment amid claims their seven year marriage is on the rocks.
Stephen is alleged to have jetted off to the US on Sunday afternoon, even before Mel had been discharged from hospital in time to return to The X Factor judging panel.

This latest development comes after the paper revealed that Mel, 39, had allegedly left her partner after their furious arguing became too much to bear.
And now pals are urging the former Spice Girl to formally break away from Stephen, reports the newspaper. 
Mel B's husband has slammed speculation that he was responsible for her scratched and bruised appearance on The X Factor judge on Sunday. 
On Monday morning a furious Stephen, 39, hit back, saying: 'I don't usually respond to Twitter msgs but I will respond to comments of hitting my wife which I think are quite disgusting un true!
'Mel was very ill a bunch of doctors helped her get better if fans can't just relax B4 being negative they r not real fans of @OfficialMelB.'
In 2008, around the time Mel and Belafonte had a wedding blessing in Egypt, a friend of Miss Contreras told a newspaper about his violent and possessive character.

Nicole is said to have told her friend: ‘I fear for Melanie because a leopard does not change his spots. He seems utterly charming – but I’m afraid it won’t be long before his mask slips.’
Nicole said that Stephen was over-possessive. ‘I would be away on photo shoots and Stephen would call my hotel room hundreds of times a night demanding: “Who the **** are you with, Nikki?”
‘One time we went out partying in Hollywood and Stephen was convinced a man in the bar was eyeing me up, which was total rubbish. Stephen followed him out of the bar and beat him senseless.

The X Factor made an appearance at the show without her wedding ring and spotting some bruises. See photos below.
No wedding ring: Mel's appearance along with her lack of wedding ring led to fans speculating about the state of her marriageAgony: Mel was reportedly rushed to hospital in agony on Thursday but was released in time for Sunday's final 
Stephen Belafonte has broken his silence over allegations he beat his wife, former Spice Girl Mel B, and angrily hit out: 'No one has accused me of anything.'
And in an exclusive interview with MailOnline, Belafonte said he's not worried by the media firestorm, saying it's 'not the first time' he's been branded a violent thug.
'You can only re-mix ten things, ten ways, so many times,' he said.
But when asked to discuss the damaging accusations that he had struck his wife of seven years, he said: 'Who accused me of it, did she accuse me of it, the police, the hospital, who accused me of it? 
'I thought when you beat someone up the police or the hospital or the person you beat up says it.'
But when MailOnline caught up with Belafonte – who confirmed he is back in the US - he opted to play a bizarre game in which he initially pretended not to know anything about the allegations.
He claimed not to have seen any of the newspaper and online headlines talking about his alleged bust up with Mel B.
'I never saw anything, is there something online about me?' he said.
When told he had been on the front page of almost every newspaper in Britain over claims he has split with Mel B, he answered: 'Really, I didn't know that.
'Listen I had no idea, I didn't know I have no idea, what was it New York Times, or was it the LA Times, what was it, this week, what paper was I on?'
When told it was the UK papers Belafonte, claimed: 'Oh, I don't read them, I'm not in the UK I don't read those, so I don't know. I haven't been in the UK.
'I'm not disputing it, I didn't know, I had no idea.'

4 comments:

  1. Stunning gown Mel b! Her hubby no be better person and is lying tru his teeth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prolly becos he knows she won't press charged for the sake of their kids but for how long and at what risk?

      Delete
  2. Any man that hit his wife is just dumb! May God have mercy on such male species! !

    ReplyDelete