Friday 2 January 2015

Queen Latifah now dating a man?

Fun in the sun! Queen Latifah held hands with a male friend as she hit the beach in Miami on Thursday, New Year’s Day

The Queen Latifah show has just ceased production, having been cancelled during its second season.
And it seems the 44-year-old star is joyfully kicking off the next phase of her life as she hit the beach in Miami on Thursday, New Year’s Day.
The Chicago star held hands with a male friend as they frolicked on the sand and in the water.





'I’m always thinking about [becoming a mother]. Hopefully one day it will be my blessing,' she recently told Closer Weekly. 

‘Being a mom is probably the most unselfish thing you can do.’
And the Cover Girl spokesperson has no preference for the baby's gender.
'It doesn’t matter to me,' she said. 'I just really want to be there for them through adulthood and for the rest of their lives.'
Latifah, who is rumoured to be in a lesbian relationship with her longtime companion Eboni Nichols, didn't specify if she would conceive naturally, or go down the route of surrogacy or adoption. 



And she has always refused to address speculation about her sexuality.
‘I don't feel the need to discuss my private life on this show or any other show,’ Latifah told The Hollywood Reporter in August 2013, referring to The Queen Latifah Show. 
‘There's the part of my life that the public and I share together. And there's the part that's mine to keep for myself. And that's mine. For me.’










Dailymail

6 comments:

  1. Na she sabi if she like date goat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most pple tink being a homosexual is a fad and so try to "join"#insecurepeople

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the man pictured here is being used as a decoy. I cannot be fooled biko.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waoooo!! She is really in good shape and looks good at 44. Hey mama do get ur baby b4 men o pause comes. .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is something called surrogacy or adoption

      Delete
  5. She looks good for her age#hittingthegym

    ReplyDelete