Thursday 26 March 2015

And Chimamanda Adichie slayed it in these fab outfits...

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie - Today I'm Wearing photo blog

The award winning writer is almost at the end her Vogue photoblog series, where she entertains us with her outfit for each day throughout the month of March,below are some of her interesting and lovely outfits from the 23rd to the 26th.Enjoy :)


I'm in cold-weather country today. I'm wearing a Free People dress, Tods boots and a scarf from Target. 

Today I'm wearing a Topshop top, Tods boots, and an old scarf whose provenance I now don't remember. My tailor Razak made my ankara fabric skirt in Lagos.'


Today I'm wearing Zara shorts, a Karl Lagerfeld shirt, and a McQ Alexander McQueen jacket. My shoes are Pour la Victoire. My joy is mine.

Today I am wearing Rich and Skinny jeans, a Stella Jean shirt, and Loeffler Randall shoes. I am still figuring out my Tomaso cape coat!




Which is your favorite look?

2 comments:

  1. I love her 3rd look, the zara ensemble; really chic :)

    ReplyDelete