Friday 27 March 2015

Beyonce' fake pregnancy controversy re-visited...

Beyonce



I thought this debate was settled? For some odd reason Gawker.com decided to revisit the question of whether  singer Beyonce faked her pregnancy.
And feature the scene above when Beyonce’s  baby bump folded up when she appeared on a daytime talk show.
Maybe Gawker decided to revisit the controversy because word has gotten out that Bey’s people are actively seeking a surrogate to carry Beyonce’s 2nd baby.
It seems Bey’s previous surrogate is in high demand. She is reportedly booked solid for the next several years and her uterus is currently occupied.
While the debate rages on, there is no denying the fact that Blue Ivy is her daddy's child.Case closed.

Blue Ivy
Add caption

From Gawker.com:

“I dont think she was pregnant. The deflated stomach thing. I watched the video and I don’t know. She sat down and she looked up like ‘Oh shit’,” Tamar Braxton later said.

After conducting a test with two of her pregnant staffers, Wendy Williams concurred:
    “Now being a woman, I had my baby bump. Many of you have had baby bumps. I never remember [squatting]. Just take a look at the video. She’s either giving birth to a frisbee, or Stewie from family guy. What is that, B? I was on bed rest the whole time, I’m not exactly sure. But I can tell you, when I would get out of the bed and sit up at a kitchen table, I wouldn’t be able to sit like that. Like, I was so concerned about my back and the baby. Even at 5 months I sat like [stands up and leans back into the chair] this.”

Even mommy bloggers jumped into the fray. Said one: "In my experience, pregnant women assume seats slowly and lean back as they ease into a chair to secure a good landing. Generally, they do not lean forward with their big bellies, straining their backs."
"It was fabric that folded—does fabric not fold? Oh my gosh, so stupid," explained Beyoncé.

Well, you may be thinking, surely someone saw her give birth? She didn't pop the kid out at home.
Maybe, but no one's talking!
According to reports, Bey and Jay paid $1.3 million to secure and redecorate the entire fourth floor NICU wing of Manhattan's Lenox Hill Hospital. On the alleged day of Blue Ivy's birth, January 7, 2012:
After 11 p.m., even doctors and nurses were barred from entering the fourth floor, prompting one doc to complain that he had patients to see.
In an effort to keep images from leaking to the public, hospital workers placed tape over security cameras and are forcing employees to turn in cell phones when they arrive for their shifts, a source said.
Several security guards were spotted patrolling the perimeter of the hospital Saturday night.
A Lenox Hill staffer confirmed that a patient named Ingrid Jackson [Bey's apparent pseudonym] was in a "labor room."
"I feel more beautiful than I've ever felt because I've given birth," Beyoncé later said of the experience. "I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth."

 Since then, at least one woman has come forward to claim maternity of the child, though the Daily Mail reports she's also claimed to be the legal mother of North West, Prince George, and all three of Michael Jackson's kids.
 During her 2013 HBO special, Life is But a Dream, Beyoncé finally shared a series of blurry pregnancy photos:
Did Beyoncé Fake Her Pregnancy? 

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. That's all.and a good one too

      Delete
    2. Nobody is contesting that. We just don't like the deception. Surrogacy is not a crime.

      Delete
  2. but why lie though over surrogacy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder!that's Bey for you always wanting to be perfect. Mscheew!

      Delete
  3. I bet surrogacy was Jay Z's idea and secrecy was Bey's idea to avoid ridicule.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pregnancy picture with Jay Z is so fake. We all know she was never pregnant.

    ReplyDelete