Friday 27 March 2015

Denrele says he's getting married soon....

https://igcdn-photos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t51.2885-15/11055432_1553742544888337_8732094_n.jpg





Media personality, Derenle Edun has revealed he is getting married soon. He also says his wedding suit is ready. Here’s what he told Global Excellence when asked about the issue:

“My brother, it’s true I’m going to wed soon, and I promise you that no ONE will know my prospective bride before the wedding day. As I’m talking to you now, my wedding suit is ready. I’m going to surprise a lot of people; because most people thought I can’t love; and I will prove to them that I do love and being loved, just that I can’t give up my style for love. I will still remain who I am till the old age,”

 https://igcdn-photos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t51.2885-15/11032855_1555909951358441_96047799_n.jpg 
He shared the photo aboveon his Instagram just now  and wrote:

I'm on every worst dressed list imaginable!! #Repost @rich_omoakin with @repostapp.
・・・
#AMVCA2015 #latepost



*coughs*....why do I find this hard to swallow? :)

6 comments:

  1. I hope he's not getting married to himself lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. wedding suit or wedding gown?tot he will wear a wedding gown? *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope he's not marrying himself o lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. to who? despite the fact that a lot of ladies are desperate to marry and will marry any man,sadly i dont think any desperate woman will marry denrele and i dont mean that in a bad way,maybe another man but not a woman.i dont mean it in a bad way, just saying the obvious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd be very shocked when the woman appears.

      There is practically no type of man in this world that at least one woman or more will not be willing to marry him; tall, short, dark, fair, poor, rich, straight, gay, loving, abusive, handsome, ugly, etc

      If Charly Boy can be happily married for years, what makes you think Denrele wont marry..?

      Open your eyes darling.

      It even applies to women. There will still be that 'one' man who will marry a woman whether she is decent or loose, beautiful or ugly, slim or obese, from a rich or a poor background, educated or stark illiterate, quiet or talkative, single or divorced or widowed or never been married with several kids from several different men.

      Delete
  5. Marry or no marry o, we don kia! Attention seeker.

    ReplyDelete