Thursday 23 April 2015

#QuadrupleRainbow..New Yorker captures stunning view of extremely rare quadruple rainbow..




A US woman rushing to work has snapped a photo of a rare quadruple rainbow. Amanda Curtis spotted the extraordinary sight on Tuesday at a train station near her home in Glen Cove, New York. She told New York radio station 1010 WINS:

"I didn't realise how rare it was, I just knew it was beautiful. My train was coming, but I just took out my phone, snapped a quick photo and ran after my train."
Ms Curtis posted the photo to Twitter and it went completely viral, and has been  re-tweeted thousands of times.



Isn't it beautiful?

3 comments:

  1. A reminder of heaven....awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a stunning breath taking view!Nature can be so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!This sealed my day, its so lovely.

    ReplyDelete