Sunday 14 June 2015

48-year old Salma Hayek, shares bizarre secret to staying in shape!

She does not hit the gym: Salma Hayek, pictured at the Cannes Film Festival in May, told People on Thursday that she does not exercise, but rather maintains her svelte figure by holding her body a certain way 



She's one of my favorite actresses and she's stunning.
She's also one of the most beautiful movie stars in the world with an enviable hourglass figure.
Yet Salma Hayek revealed to People magazine on Thursday that she doesn't really exercise.

So how does she manage to stay in such great shape?
“I work with a woman in London who taught me how to hold my body in a way where the muscles are activated all day long,” Hayek confesses. “So even when you brush your teeth, you’re working the muscles.”
But walking around with activated muscles 24/7 sounds exhausting! “It’s restorative yoga,” she explains. “She taught me to tone [my muscles] without clenching them. You relax them and focus on the parts that need to be used, but never with tension. If you’re aware of your body, you’d be surprised by the effect it can have.”
Instead, the 48-year-old mother-of-one maintained that she just has great posture. 'I don't exercise... I just hold my body in a way that activates muscles all day long,' the wife of fashion executive François-Henri Pinault said.
Busy star: The 48-year-old beauty, seen here in a bikini in December, added that she can't hit the gym because she works 20 hours a dayBusy star: The 48-year-old beauty, seen here in a bikini in December, added that she can't hit the gym because she works 20 hours a day
The actress and producer - who also runs the cosmetics company Nuance - says she finds it hard to resist her favourite foods.  
The star told People, 'If I have something salty, I want something sweet. And if I have something sweet, I want something salty.'
The Frida actress also said she does not have time to go to the gym because of her work and family commitments. 'I don't have time to exercise. I am working. I've had some 20-hour days,' she added.
Instead, the After The Sunset star says that she simply uses her muscles all day when she's going about her daily chores. 
She told the publication: 'Some people have the discipline to exercise in the morning, and I didn't develop that.
Just not convincing: The Frida standout, seen here in February, also said, 'If you're aware of your body, you'd be surprised by the effect it can have'


Restorative yoga? *scratcheshead*

3 comments:

  1. I'ld like a break down of what that means..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think its a new kinda tummy tuck *wink*

      Delete
  2. Matty i folo u scratch head too....................................................

    ReplyDelete