Monday 1 June 2015

“Why I'm Crazy about Stella Damasus & Want Her in My Life Forever” - Daniel Ademinokan



Daniel Ademinokan,the award winning film maker,revealed in an interview that he is madly in love with actress Stella Damasus and wants her to stay with him forever. He made this known on a program on i2radio tonight while making a special dedication to her (Stay With Me – K.O. Kevin Olushola of Pentatonics ).
In his words:
”I am so excited to dedicate this song to one person who has been a rock. Sometimes God just aligns things to happen at the right time. Stella Damasus – you are an amazing person and I appreciate you so much. The kind of mind you have, the way you think. It’s different and I’ll probably never meet anyone like you. 
People don’t know the truth about how we got together. I appreciate you so much and you are a very blessed person. 
There is something special about you.I have always said to you that the enemy will not
attack you if you aren’t special.You have been a source of encouragement to me.You have changed a lot of things in my life. 
The way we came together is even a mystery to us.The world may know a lot of crazy things about you but I know who you really are.Thank you for loving me for who I am. We cannot show the whole world everything but you and I have conquered so much in a short time. I would not have been able to achieve a lot of the thing I have if I wasn’t with the right person.You are an actress, singer, writer, teacher, philanthropist, is there anything you can’t do? I love you very much and I'm dedicating this song to you because I want you to stay with me forever.”
While talking about their kids, Daniel said:
”Everybody knows I have a son David and I love him very much.But for those who don’t know, I have 3 kids now because of who I am in a relationship with now. Every time I see these girls, it makes me so happy! You girls have grown so much and transformed since the day I met you. 
Isabel and Angelica I love you very much! I’m so happy that you have taken David as your own brother. I am so blessed to have you in my life! Anyone who sees all of you together will not know you and David are from different mothers. 
Angelica you are the top of your class all the time and Isabel your voice is amazing! I can’t wait to produce your songs. I can’t wait for the world to see you! You are blessed, gifted and skilled.Thank you for all you girls teach David. I love you all so much! You are all special! I am dedicating this to all of you! Isabel, Angelica and David. Your mum is blessed to have kids like you.The world doesn’t know how much she does for you! She loves you all and I love you too.I am blessed to have all you as my kids.”

3 comments:

  1. Her juju is the strong stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow! Super love! I wish her all the very best in life. Amazing!

    No matter what ppl say, keep blossoming! Bcos it doesnt make sense or sounds too beautiful to be true, u'll be called names & geared at. But, ignore & keep blazing!
    God bless u more damsel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This kind of public declaration of love and praise doesn't sit very well with me.

    ReplyDelete