Saturday 11 July 2015

''Asa Asika is not my boyfriend'' – DJ Cuppy

DJ Cuppy



Popular disc jockey, DJ Cuppy, who is also the daughter of business mogul, Femi Otedola, has finally cleared the air about her relationship status. In a recent chat with Saturday Beats, the fair skinned damsel said she was not in a relationship because she is facing her music squarely.
“My last relationship ended two years ago. I believe that anything worth doing is worth doing well and in order to achieve a lot with my Cuppy brand, I have to put 101 per cent into it. I don’t have a lover and with my tour coming up, I don’t have time to get into anything serious. Maybe I would find someone around Africa,” she said.
ADVERTISEMENT
The petite disc jockey who is currently warming up for a tour round eight African countries tagged, Cuppy takes Africa, appointed popular artiste manager, Asa Asika, as her tour manager. With this, people began to raise an eyebrow because the two were once rumoured to be lovers.
However, DJ Cuppy, told Saturday Beats that she has never dated Asa Asika.
Cuppy said, “Asa and I have known each other for about 10 years even before I became a DJ. He is such an inspirational person, if you look at his story and the way he rose in the industry. I would not be able to do this tour without him. He is a manager that knows his onions and he is very ambitious. When I was putting my team together, I considered a lot of people but I believe in this generation. Asa and I are alike because we are both fighters. Working together can be a good or bad thing but what I know is that we would put together a great show. I think it is fantastic to have a friend on board. We are not dating and we have never dated each other before.”
Also known to have caused internet frenzy when she said she had a crush on Korede Bello, the delectable DJ said that there was nothing serious between the Godwin singer and herself.
“Korede Bello is absolutely adorable and we are very good friends but there is nothing between us. He is a great artiste and I am very excited about his success. That I have a crush on him is nothing to be taken seriously and we joke about it,” DJ Cuppy said.




#punch

1 comment:

  1. Too bad.u dunno what ur missing*wink*

    ReplyDelete