Thursday 1 October 2015

Pope Francis Met Secretly With Kentucky Clerk Kim Davis





Barack Obama isn’t going to like this.
Pope Francis paused during his world wind tour of the eastern hemisphere of the U.S. to meet secretly with embattled Kentucky clerk Kim Davis.
Davis’ attorney said the Pope requested the meeting with Davis who was thrown in jail by a federal judge for refusing to issue marriage licenses to the gays.

During an appearance on ABC News on Wednesday, Davis said the Pope thanked her for her ‘courage’ and told her to “stay strong.”
The meeting between the pontiff and the humble clerk was unusual because Davis is not Catholic.
The Pope gave Francis a warm hug and he blessed Rosary beads and presented the parting gifts to Davis and her husband, Joe. Davis said she planned to give the Rosaries to her parents who are Catholics.
“I was humbled to meet Pope Francis,” she said. “Of all people, why me? I never thought I would meet the Pope. Who am I to have this rare opportunity? I am just a County Clerk who loves Jesus and desires with all my heart to serve him.”

No comments:

Post a Comment