Sunday 22 November 2015

Tiwa Savage opens up about the difficulties she faced with her pregnancy.


Mavin star singer Tiwa Savage is on the November issue of Genevieve magazine and in an exclusive chat with them, she opened up on suffering pre-eclampsia, a disorder of pregnancy characterized by high blood pressure and a large amount of protein in the urine, during her pregnancy.According to the singer who gave birth to her son in July, she had high blood pressure, swollen feet, and could hardly walk. Tiwa told GM:
"Well, it’s a condition some women have towards the end of their pregnancy. For me, it was a period where I had high blood pressure, my feet got terribly swollen and I could hardly walk. Plus, my baby was overdue by about 7-8 days! 
At the end, they decided to induce me to labour because they were worried about my condition. It was a painful ordeal but I thank God everything went well, the singer said.


Wow. Thank God she had a safe delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment