Wednesday 27 January 2016

RMD shares rare photo of his wife on her birthday...


Jumobi Adegbesan Photo: Instagram


Richard Mofe-Damijo is a private person and a veteran actor who is ageing gracefully.
The former Commissioner of Culture and Tourism who rarely posts photos of his family on Instagram made an exception today and shared a picture of his beautiful wife, Jumobi.
The actor shared a photo of a smiling Jumobi as he celebrated her today on her special day. He wrote an adorable message to her, lauding the former AIT presenter for sticking with him through their 16 years of marriage.
See his sweet words below:
Love of my life. My Quarterback. My Rock. My wife. I am everything I am cos u love me. Warts’n All. Ur d one God gave me to love me as I am. 16 years later see where we are. See how I am. U make it all look beautiful. Mother of my children. My Adumaradan. I know u’ll rather I don’t bring u out here but I will love them to know the OTHER source of my strength and pride. Thank u baby for keeping my feet on d ground and making it real. Ur my HERO. I love u. Happy birthday my ABK.
How sweet..

1 comment: