Monday 15 February 2016

Kanye West threatens to boycott Grammy Awards unless he wins Album of the Year despite NOT being nominated



Kanye West has refused to attend the Grammy Awards unless he wins best album for The Life of Pablo - despite not even being nominated.
The biggest award show in music will kick off in Los Angeles tonight, two days after the rapper released his long-awaited new album.
Despite not being eligible to receive the award, the 21 time winner took to Twitter on Sunday to reveal he's already written his acceptance speech: "I'm practicing my Grammy Speech. I'm not going to the Grammys unless they promise me the Album of the Year!!!"
He continued: "I made Dark Fantasy and Watch the Throne in one year and wasn't nominated for either ... I will have over 100 Grammys before I die."
I'm practicing my Grammy Speech. I'm not going to the Grammys unless they promise me the Album of the Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment