Monday 15 February 2016

Meet Tyra Banks son, York..

0214-tyra-banks-first-photo-of-baby-instagram-4

Tyra-with-boyfriend-Erik-Asla


Supermodel Tyra Banks has finally introduced her baby boy, York, to the world.
Banks, 42, stared off into the distance in the image, wearing only a simple gray sweatshirt and a brightly patterned head scarf.
 “This is the happiest Valentine’s Day of my life,” she wrote to her fans. “Erik Asla and I send you so much love.”
Banks and her boyfriend, Norwegian photographer Erik Asla welcomed their son, York Banks Asla via a surrogate last month. The news came as a surprise to many as it was the first time the model and show host would reveal that they were expecting a child.Last September, Banks revealed how rigorous and traumatic the process of trying to have a child was for her. “I’ve had some not happy moments with that, very traumatic moments,” she said. “It’s difficult as you get older. It’s not something that can just happen.”
After their son was born in January, the elated mum told People in an exclusive statement. “We are so excited for our new baby boy bundle of joy,” the 42-year-old said, “The journey to now has not been an easy process, as I’ve shared before. But there was a beautiful bright light at the end of the tunnel for me and his father, Erik.”
“As I gaze into the beautiful eyes of my son. I think about all the people who struggle with fertility or carrying a child and continue to pray for them every day. My hopes and dreams are filled with well wishes that they get to feel what my little treasure, York Banks Asla, feels like in my arms.”
Tyra Banks and Erik Asla started dating two years ago.
She added that the little cutie has her “fingers and big eyes” and Asla’s “mouth and chin.”
“As we thank the angel of a woman that carried our miracle baby boy for us, we pray for everyone who struggles to reach this joyous milestone, York Banks Asla, welcome to the world.”

1 comment:

  1. Aaawww congrats to them! I wish they would tie the nuptial knots..

    ReplyDelete