Saturday 15 October 2016

Jaden Smith a vampire?? ''I'm not a person'' he says



Jaden Smith is seriously the voice of our generation… a bizarre, skirt-wearing voice, but a strong voice nonetheless.
A couple of days ago, Jaden tweeted this, and it got us all wondering what the fuck he was talking about.
 Jaden Smith Tweets he's not a person

 He explains it all in his interview for French magazine Numéro, in which he’s on the cover of for their fall/winter issue for 2016.

In the interview, Jaden told the magazine,
During a period of my life, I was Gothic. I was only wearing black and I was hiding from the sun because I was a vampire.
I don’t get it. And neither does the interviewer, and apparently neither does Jaden because when he was asked to explain what he meant, he just said,
I was a vampire, for real I could not expose myself to the sun and I was only wearing black trench coats.
But that was before, and Jaden’s a changed man. He added,
Now I’m not a vampire, I’m out of this phase. I open myself up to wear more colorful things, to go out in daylight. I share much more mixed energy.
I really don’t know what he’s talking about.I don’t know, Jaden, I really don’t know. I wonder what the world looks like through his eyes.

 Jaden Smith Tweets how can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real

2 comments:

  1. either he's confused or so hungry for attention that he has turned into a media vampire

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really don't blame the poor kid with the numerous movies and series about vampires all over the tv, soon kids will think it's normal to be a vampire just like it now looks normal and trendy to be a homosexual #scaredofraisingkidsinthiseviltimes

    ReplyDelete