Tuesday, 1 November 2016

Woman Got Burned During Surgery After Her Fart Caused An Explosion

fart farts peace sign shart power rangers

While a woman at the Tokyo Medical University Hospital was receiving surgery on her cervix, she farted. The gas hit the laser being used to operate and caused a fire.
According to the newspaper Asahi Shimbun, her lower body was badly burned.
The accident happened on April 15, but details are surfacing just now after the investigation…

The report reads,
When the patient’s intestinal gas leaked into the space of the operation (room), it ignited with the irradiation of the laser, and the burning spread, eventually reaching the surgical drape and causing the fire.
Thankfully, the woman, who was not named, lived through the ordeal.
Could you imagine having to be the doctor that would have informed her family that she died due to her anal exhale?
The investigators saw no flammable material, and the equipment was in proper working condition. They ruled the poorly timed Vladimir Pootin’ caused the explosion.
Farts, as we all know, are the ghosts of the food you’ve eaten.
So maybe make sure you aren’t feeling gassy before you have surgery and have a light meal.

3 comments:

  1. Wonders shall never end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can barely keep a straight face.too funny!

    ReplyDelete