Sunday, 20 November 2016

World War 3- NATO preparing for ‘WORST case scenario’

Vladimir Putin NATO World War 3 Donald Trump US




Defence bosses in the long-standing alliance are panicking as they face the possibility the new US President will withdraw American forces from the border with Russia.
Billionaire Trump has repeatedly slammed NATO calling them “obsolete” and refusing to come to Europe’s aid unless the nations “pay their bills”.
Vladimir Putin is feared to be gleefully eyeing Eastern Europe as resurgent Russia expands its influence after annexing Crimea.
Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg’s staff have been frantically drafted a secret report which includes a tactical plan for the “worst case scenario” – a full on US withdrawal from NATO.
Earlier this week, the top military man slammed Trump’s opinion on the alliance and said “all allies have made a solemn commitment to defend each other”.
Trump is also feared to be buddying up with Russia, as champagne celebrations swept through the Russian government and Trump received a personal telegram from Putin.
German NATO officer told Spiegel: "For the first time, the US exit from NATO has become a threat.”
Russia can invade Eastern Europe “overnight”, according to experts, with Putin's military divisions poised to sweep into the Baltic “within hours”.
Last month, NATO pledged to “respond” to Russian aggression – the US is primed to ship 6,000 troops to Europe – but this commitment is now hanging by a thread.
Wolfgang Ischinger, former German ambassador in Washington, said: "We are experiencing a moment of the highest and yet unprecedented uncertainty in the transatlantic relationship.”
He added Trump challenges the most basic principles of NATO and said the blonde billionaire must make his position on the alliance clear.
Jean-Claude Juncker, president of the European Commission, has called on the member states to establish Europe’s own military.

No comments:

Post a Comment