Sunday 8 January 2017

Ageless actress Gabrielle Union is still stunning.

Gabrielle Union at LA Premiere of SLEEPLESS



The 44-year old actress Sultry actress Gabrielle Union attended the Los Angeles premiere of her new film SLEEPLESS. The movie also stars Jamie Foxx, Michelle Monaghan and rap mogul Tip “T.I.” HarrisSLEEPLESS is about a veteran cop (Foxx) with connections to the underworld who searches a nightclub for his kidnapped son.Gabrielle Union at LA Premiere of SLEEPLESSGabrielle Union at LA Premiere of SLEEPLESSGabrielle Union at LA Premiere of SLEEPLESS
The revealed the secret to her ''youthful'' look in the interview below 2 years ago:
You have such beautiful skin. What's your secret?
The biggest thing that changed my life, the best anti-aging secret weapon, is that in my mid-thirties I started drinking a gallon of water a day. It's made a tremendous difference with my hair, skin, and nails. Everyone is always like, 'What did you do differently than everyone else? Why are you aging so slow?' It's something that everyone has access to and it not only helps with your beauty, it also helps with your fitness and digestion.
A gallon is a lot of water, how do you get yourself to drink that much?
The best tip I was given is to try to drink half of it by noon and then just casually drink the other half until 6:00 p.m, after then it gets a little tricky. I'm about to go work out (it's 11:30 a.m.), so I know I'll drink a good 32 ounces in the workout alone. Just try and do as much as you can early.

No comments:

Post a Comment