Tuesday 10 January 2017

Gabrille Union on being a gold digger...


Gabrielle Union in New York City

Gabrielle Union looked absolutely fabulous in a gawjus multi-colored fur coat as she left the Good Morning America studios in New York City on Tuesday. The 44-year-old Being Mary Jane star bristled when asked if she is or ever was a gold digger. “That will never be me,” she said.
Photos: Felipe Ramales / Splash News
Gabrielle Union in New York City
Union, who is married to NBA star Dwyane Wadesaid:
“I paid for my own college education. I got a student loan. I never want to be under someone’s thumb. They say that when you marry for money, you earn every penny. When you have your hand out and someone has control over whether you eat, you are under their complete control and I never wanted that. That will never be me. I’ve been financially independent since I was 19. Every relationship I’ve been in, I’ve been financially solvent. That frees you up to be interested in someone for who they are. I wanted a partner. I didn’t want a savior. I’ve never been interested in being saved.”

Gabrielle Union in New York City

Gabrielle Union in New York City

No comments:

Post a Comment