Friday 13 January 2017

It takes a strong person to say sorry- Tonto Dikeh apologizes to Mercy Johnson for calling her baby a ''witch''


Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh, whose marriage is rumored to have hit the rocks/ going through a rough patch and Mercy Johnson have been trending on social media and it's for a good cause -  forgiveness.
Tonto reached out to Mercy asking for forgiveness over some disparaging comments she made about Mercy's child and Mercy responded.

How it all started:

''It takes a strong person to say sorry, and an ever stronger person to forgive.''

In 2013, after Mercy delivered her baby Purity in US, Tonto had attacked Mercy who had come back to Nigeria 4 months later to continue with her acting career, claiming Mercy's husband pushed her back into acting a few months after she put to bed because they were broke.

At first the actress & singer, Tonto tweeted ‘Nollywood Bridez marry horribly** #SHEBA#…Wen n if I give birth,God plz provide mii wit a husband dat can provide 4uz,Not 1 dat wld send mii bck to actin 2monthz after I born 2Huzzle’

Many who believed the tweet was referring to Mercy Johnson engaged  Tonto in a twitter war - and then Tonto dropped the bigger shell bomb as she tweeted again,

‘Every1 who comes to ma tl to Rant Abt ur FOOL MJ is a bigger baztard Dan SHE is coz I never cald no Bitch’z Name**F*ck U**
Like that wasn’t hurtful enough, she took a very direct shot at Mercy Johnson:
 "Bitch Lozt her Name,U gonno Uze mii az A come back???Naaahhhhh go Nurze Ur Witch Bitch** #StayBlessed"




Mercy in a reply later on during an interview when asked how she felt when she heard that Tonto talked mean about her, said:
'It was a friend who called to tell me a colleague in Nollywood is questioning my decision to go back to go back to acting soon. I only asked her a question, I said: 'Did the actress mention my name?' she said no. But my fans are insinuating that she was talking about me, so they fired back at her with insult and all. 
I am a moving train by the special grace of God in heaven. I will continue to do good for myself and my fans who have stood by me all these years. I have no beef with nobody. I am a cool person and i ahte and fear troubles. I always pray for those that wish for my downfall.''



To err is human and to forgive is divine...

Mercy Johnson response below:



They are both following each other on Instagram I'm sure they are both happy and feel ''lighter'' in their hearts, nothing beats peace and forgiveness.. Way to go girls.



All is well that ends well.

3 comments:

  1. Tonto no try oo, how can you speak ill about a child for crying out loud, was she high as usual when she said that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Awesome! so beautiful to be at peace with yourself and others. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete