Monday 9 January 2017

Pregnant woman beaten to death by her husband...R.I.P Nkechi John




We can't stop speaking against domestic violence until it stops! This man killed his wife and their unborn child- two lives carelessly taken and can never be brought back to life.

How can a sane man beat a pregnant woman to the point of bleeding to death?


A shared by Emeka Ugwuonye on Facebook:

WHY IT IS NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO STOP HAMMERING ON DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

Many times I have tried to shift attention away from domestic violence. But there are reasons why I could not do that. First, it is one of the aims and objectives listed on DPA Constitution. Second, everyday there is a new domestic violence case begging for my attention. That is; everyday some wife-beater beats his woman, and even kills her like in this case.

We just can't stop and we need to press harder against domestic violence. A member just reminded me of another deadly domestic violence case that nearly escaped my attention. Tomorrow, we shall pursue the animal that killed this pregnant woman. I hope he is not one of these men attacking me on our wall.


Contrary to what the wife-beaters think, I'm not really in a rush to damble into domestic violence cases. These cases are crying for my attention and these murderous husbands can't stop killing their wives. They just like to come on Facebook to judge me for my divorce.

No comments:

Post a Comment