Friday 17 March 2017

#BBNaija...TTT mocks Bisola's physical attributes...Bisola has a good comeback..




Big Brother Naija contestant, Thin Tall Tony mocked Bisola's physical attributes while they were doing their chores this morning. Although they are supposed to be "lovebirds". She replied him saying
"You actually rubed it in my face that I have got big teeth. You could actually rub it in my face that I am fat. Its fine. I appreciate it. Somebody out there would love me, love my teeth the way it is, would love my body, would love how fat and big I am. Somebody out there would love everything about me. You were laughing, making fun about me but its fine"she said. Watch the video below...

                

2 comments:

  1. Good for her,she deserves it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. babeweysabiblog19 March 2017 at 07:26

      What do u mean good for her?bcos she went down there earlier?verbal abuse is never good my dear.and who says one can't do anything wt anybody?left d babe jor!

      Delete