Tuesday 28 March 2017

Usher Raymond's blunt message to black women....



Usher Raymond



First it was Tyrese who vehemently complained about black women and their plastic bodies and hair and now it's Usher. http://amwaltzinmatilda.blogspot.com.ng/2017/03/manologytyrese-blasts-black-women-for.html




Usher Raymond
R&B crooner Usher has a message for women who don’t need hair weave or extensions to validate them. 
The 38-year-old Dallas native spoke directly to natural women who no longer straighten our nappy hair with relaxers and other harsh chemicals.
Usher said:
“I like my natural hair… I like your natural hair, baby. Grow it. Females: I appreciate your natural hair. Let me see it. That’s what I’m f-ckin’ wit.”
Anything wrong with wigs and hair extensions? I'm team natural hair but I still rock my wigs when I have a bad hair day or want to wear a different look..

1 comment:

  1. The truth us insecure women go plastic -their boobs;butt;face everything that they become unrecognisable cos of social media and the Kardashian family.But some men love them like that while others don't. I say to each his own.

    ReplyDelete