Thursday 20 July 2017

Jada Pinkett Smith was a drug dealer.


Times were hard for Jada Pinkett Smith before she made it big as a Hollywood A-list actress. The petite star says she made ends meet by selling drugs. That’s reportedly how she met the late rapper Tupac Shakur.

Jada previously said she met the rap icon when they attended Baltimore’s School of Arts in Maryland together, but now she opened up about the real story behind their relationship.
During a radio interview with DJ Sway Calloway on Wednesday, Jada, 45, revealed she met Tupac when she sold drugs. She is planning to tell all in a future memoir.
“It’s kinda hard because I haven’t really told the whole story. One of things that’s very interesting, that I’ve never really said before, is that when I first met ‘Pac, I was a drug dealer,” she told Sway.
“I won’t get into the details of it, because I’mma write a book about it,” she explained. “Just to give you like, (an idea), that’s how we started, then something really bad happened to me (and) as I was coming out of the life (of a drug dealer), he was going more into the life.”
Jada’s confession emerges a month after she accused filmmakers behind the recent Tupac biopic All Eyez on Me, of telling “deeply hurtful” lies about her relationship with the rapper.



sandrarose

No comments:

Post a Comment