Saturday 22 July 2017

Laura Ikeji gushes over her new baby & says she wanted to do the ‘Beyonce thing’




Laura Ikeji Kanu, who just welcomed a baby boy named Ryan with her husband Ogbonna Kanu, former footballer Kanu Nwankwo's brother, has taken to her Instagram handle to gush about her baby.
According to Laura, she wanted to do the Beyonce thing...
The excited mum wrote;
“I wanted to do the Beyonce thing you know, present my baby with some kinda slay, but mehn the love I have for ROK won’t give me the chance to do any thing other than spending precious time with him. Lol. I’m a mom yayyy. ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ”Laura Ikeji

Aww congrats to her...Motherhood looks good on her..She's glowing and looks even more pretty...

I still remember my first time of being a mom...it's an overwhelming feeling of fierce and protective love  you just can't describe..

No comments:

Post a Comment