Thursday 17 August 2017

Aww Chrissy Teigen Cries to Husband John Legend Over Her Body Insecurities








Chrissy Teigen is depressed and often cries to her husband John Legend because she thinks her body is not perfect enough for the exacting standards on Instagram.com.
The 31year old Sports Illustrated swimsuit model, frequently applies filters to her photos before uploading them to Instagram.com or Twitter.com.

She says she cries to her husband about her insecurities over her body because of the pressure to look a certain way to get ‘Likes’ on social media.
Chrissy’s insecurities cause her to compare herself to younger women on Instagram who have butt and breast implants.
“There have been times I’ve cried to John, where I felt like I would never have that body,” she said during her chat at the recent Beautycon Festival. “Everyone has a butt now and curves and a little waist and that’s not me.
Chrissy admits that using retouching apps and filters leaves her feeling “insanely inadequate”, and she’s worried how her little girl, 16-month-old Luna, will grow up in a world so obsessed with looks.
“I’m jealous of those bodies and I want that, but I also feel like I really want to be cool with my body because of people like you guys,” she told the audience at Bodycon. “That’s why I don’t post many make-up selfies, because I don’t feel anyone knows what a real face looks like anymore and it kills me that we have to completely wash a face or body out for it to get likes.”
Chrissy often uses husband John as her filter, but her compulsiveness causes her to post whatever she’s thinking. John advises her that posting whatever she thinks comes with consequences.
“He’ll say, ‘Do you want to deal with it after?’ and that’s always the big question,” she mused. “There’s an aftermath for everything. You cannot be right ever. The sky is blue; no it’s not. So just be happy now. Tweet what you want. Do what you want and you’re gonna get backlash. And then maybe the next day we’ll go into nuclear war and everybody forgets about it.”


1 comment:

  1. Being married to John Legend should be enough to take of your insecurities. Women sef.. I tire

    ReplyDelete