Sunday 22 October 2017

The Real’s co-host Jeannie Mai doesn't want kids & is divorcing her husband after 10 years of marriage..



The Real co-host Jeannie Mai and Freddy Harteis, who hosts The Hollywood Hunter, are back on the market. A rep for Mai, 38, confirmed toPeople.com that Mai and Harteis are divorcing after 10 years of marriage.
Mai and Harteis have no children. They are shown during happier times in this photo dated November 14, 2015.
The TV personality was open about her marriage woes on the set. In one TV segment in 2014, Mai told co-stars Loni Love, Adrienne Houghton andTamera Mowry-Housley that she and her husband disagreed about having children.
Mai teared up as she recalled telling her husband she was not interesting in having children.
“You know how much I love Freddy, my husband. He’s my life. And before we got married, I was very clear about the fact that I probably would not have kids, just because I’ve never felt that. And now, getting older, he definitely seems like he wants kids, and he actually came out and said that he wants children.”

 Mai, pictured far right with her co-hosts, was adamant that she didn’t want children — even to save her marriage.
“I guess it’s just really hard because I can’t just have a child for another person, and you don’t have a child to save your marriage, but we are in love, and we are enjoying life, and he’s my Freddy, and I’m his Jeannie, and we don’t have any other problems except that, which, you never know what could happen in the future.”
She added. “So right now we are clinging to each other, and we’re waiting for God to kind of tell us what that means, and it’s kind of weird to go to sleep every single night holding on to that person you love so much, not knowing where it’s gonna go.”

In another segment on the show, Mai, 2nd from right, discussed keeping the spark alive despite Harteis’ busy traveling schedule.
“We trust each other through and through, and we communicate really well, and I think another thing that really helps is just some good, old-fashioned phone sex,” she said, laughing. “Real talk.”

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't want to or can't?
    I know some women are not just cut out for motherhood but I still find it pretty odd all the same.
    Or maybe she did abortions that makes it impossible for her to conceive?...just saying

    ReplyDelete