Wednesday 22 January 2014

Check out Kanye West's bizarre photos for Interview Magazine.

Kanye West Interview Magazine

North West's father, Kanye West always has a way of making the news, most times for the wrong reasons. He is never afraid to be different.
Kanye is presently at the centre of another controversy for his magazine shoot for Interview Magazine which many have called “Bizarre”.
A conversation between "12 Years A Slave" Director Steve McQueen and Kanye West has been released by Interview Magazine. There's never a dull moment in a Kanye interview and this one was no exception! 
One of the first questions McQueen asked West was how he's still able to express himself and still connect with people.
On his controversial album "Yeezus" came up with West saying the album was a new beginning for him:
"I had to not follow any of the rules because there was no way to match up to the previous album. 'Dark Fantasy' was the first time you heard that collection of sonic paintings in that way. So I had to completely destroy the landscape and start with a new story," he said.
The "New Slaves" rapper said he had to combined everything he's learned over the years so that he could create a new kind of artist from scratch. 

On referring to Kim Kardashian and North West as his Astronaut Family: 

You know, becoming famous is like being catapulted into space—sometimes without a space suit. We’ve seen so many people combust, suffocate, get lost in all these different things.
But to have an anchor of other astronauts and to make a little space family … I mean, it’s not like I’m the guy in The Hunger Games [2012] begging for people to like me. I’m almost the guy with the least amount of “likes.” I wanted a family. So God gives you opportunities, and you make sacrifices for something that’s greater.”
Kanye West's Bizarre Shoot for Interview Magazine - January 2014 - BellaNaija - 027
Kanye West's Bizarre Shoot for Interview Magazine - January 2014 - BellaNaija - 025
Kanye West's Bizarre Shoot for Interview Magazine - January 2014 - BellaNaija - 021Kanye West's Bizarre Shoot for Interview Magazine - January 2014 - BellaNaija - 022
Kanye West's Bizarre Shoot for Interview Magazine - January 2014 - BellaNaija - 023Kanye West's Bizarre Shoot for Interview Magazine - January 2014 - BellaNaija - 024
On his Grammy snub: “I’ve been nominated for Best Album maybe three times. I made Dark Fantasy and Watch the Throne less than a year apart and neither of them got nominated. “Ni**as in Paris” [off Watch the Throne] wasn’t nominated for Best Song either. But let’s go into the fact that I have the most Grammys of any 36-year-old or 40-year-old or whatever, and I’ve never won a Grammy outside of the Rap or R&B categories. “Jesus Walks” lost Best Song to some other song; “Ni**as in Paris” wasn’t nominated in that category. But those are the labels that people want to put on you.”On fatherhood: “I think I have to experience it for another few years to be able to give you an opinion. It’s all brand new, how it feels to be a father.
There are some things that I understand, certain things that I don’t understand, certain things that I like to get off my chest in interviews, certain things that I want to talk about,” he went on. “But when we talk about love, I don’t have an answer. All I can say is that I’m happy I have it.”
Kanye West's Bizarre Shoot for Interview Magazine - January 2014 - BellaNaija - 026Kanye West's Bizarre Shoot for Interview Magazine - January 2014 - BellaNaija - 028
Kanye West's Bizarre Shoot for Interview Magazine - January 2014 - BellaNaija - 029Kanye West's Bizarre Shoot for Interview Magazine - January 2014 - BellaNaija - 030Kanye West's Bizarre Shoot for Interview Magazine - January 2014 - BellaNaija - 031Kanye West's Bizarre Shoot for Interview Magazine - January 2014 - BellaNaija - 032
What's your take on the photos? Creative or weird?

3 comments:

  1. His off his rockers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Na wa ooo these photos are weird

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pixs v dark connotations and look cultish

    ReplyDelete