Saturday 15 March 2014

Halle Berry & Olivier Martinez Headed For Divorce Already?

olivier-martinez-halle-berry10

Halle and Olivier have only been married for nine months and according to a new report are quickly drifting apart.

Are Halle Berry, 47, and Olivier Martinez, 48, going down a rocky path? The couple, who haven’t been spotted together since Dec. 7, are reportedly living separate lives due to their super busy work schedules.
While Olivier is working on “Revenge” as a guest star, Halle is in Los Angeles shooting “Extant,” a new CBS series. Apparently since they have been busy working, their relationship hasn’t been going well, sources told the New York Daily News.
At the Post-Oscars Gala, Halle revealed that she was extremely busy.
“I’m working on a television show now, so I’m juggling working and being a mom and breast feeding while I’m working,” she told People at the event. ”It’s a whole new life for me now all over again, having a new little baby again.”
So with her busy schedule, it’s no surprise that she’s not planning on having more kids.
“I’m surprised I had the one I just had! So I doubt God is going to bless me again. I think I’m done,” she told the magazine.
Halle’s rep told NYDN that the source’s claims were “completely untrue.” HollywoodLife.com has reached out as well. What do you think? Will they make it work? Or will they split for good?

1 comment:

  1. I love this couple.This is sad news for me.

    ReplyDelete