Friday 14 March 2014

No comments from Biola Ige on pix



A particular picture of two Nollywood newbies has been circulating online since. And they named the girl in the act Biola Ige, I googled her, and I don’t think they are the same person, but then….So a journalist got in touch with her this morning and asked what she has got to say about her semi-nude picture circulating online, and Biola gave a shocking reply. Her words;

'Thanks for calling but at this period. I shall not be talking but I appreciate the fact that you called and I promise that soon when I have something to say I will call you'.

Really? Is she enjoying this ‘fame’? What’s there in saying it was leaked and I feel bad, or it’s not my pic or it was simply photoshopped?

7 comments:

  1. This is a disgusting picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's enjoying her new found 'fame' na.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like Muna Obiekwe attacking pleasuring himself and Biola. Na waah. So this is what we can learn from oyibo man. We no wan learn to build cars, aeroplane or roads eeeh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheap popularity.oh woman where is thy shame?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Later she will go to TO Joshua for deliverance. Rubbish

    ReplyDelete