Friday 4 April 2014

“I Am Still Open To Marriage” - Chika Ike

Nollywood actress Chika Ike, says she’s ready to give marriage another shot because she believes in love. She also believes that a man who can’t walk up to a woman to ‘Toast’ her isn’t man enough.
The beautiful Nollywood actress was recently recognized as the most disciplined actress in Nollywood by the Actors’ Guild of Nigeria. She always tries not to reveal a lot about her personal life which is why most people had no idea she was married until the divorce drama with her ex-husband.
Chika refused to say why her marriage crashed “I don’t want to talk about the divorce because it is already in the past and I have since moved on. I am still open to marriage and I might give it a second shot because I believe in love. For now, I am most concerned with my own happiness”.

5 comments:

  1. Matilda,please what is her phone number?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want her number too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BB pin nko? What of email addy? at least give us something

    ReplyDelete
  4. fine girl!oya guys who are man enough should respond to that quickly

    ReplyDelete