Tuesday 27 January 2015

Quote of the day:'' I'm married to Jesus''..





The beautiful singer and single mum,  Waje has opened up on her single status.  Here’s what she told City People:
It’s not anybody’s business that I am not married. My fans know that I’m happy. Whether I am married or not, I am a happy woman.”
On if she’ll ever settle down…
Of course, na God dey give person man. The day God will give me a man, I’ll let you people know and will invite you to my wedding. If the man comes my way and he’s the right person, why not, I will marry him. For now Jehovah, the King of kings, is the man in my life. I am married to Jesus.”

8 comments:

  1. She must be really angry! I uses say this when I was single and people will poke their nose into my biz asking when I will marry and out of anger I will tell am married to Jesus. ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's not you, don't generalise.

      Delete
  2. Hian is she a nun? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don'tt mind, she's obviously a sucker for love and romance. I know her type. Married to Jesus indeed. Lmao

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really nobody's business, i believe it comes with the territory. It's the price celebs have to pay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She'll marry but not now, not while she's still in the limelight. It won't be easy for her to find real love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ehyaaa i feel her pain, wait on the Lord dear

    ReplyDelete
  7. She will when the time is right.

    ReplyDelete