Tuesday 31 March 2015

Chimamanda Adichie brings the wow factor @ the end of her ''Closet Diaries''

Chimamanda
Adichie's photoblog series for the month of March, where the award winning writer shared her interesting outfits daily has come to end with three lovely outfits below:




This Carolina Herrera is one of my oldest, continuously-loved dresses. I wore it at the launch of my first creative writing workshop in Lagos, almost ten years ago, and it still shimmers with that significance. It also made me realize how much I feel like myself in mid-length dresses.



For a cocktail gathering, I am wearing a Vera Wang dress, Stuart Weitzman shoes, and a clutch I got from Ebay.

Bye from Lagos and thank you,Vogue.co.uk! I leave you in B Brian Atwood sandals, a top of my own design made by my tailor Razak, and a Fausto Puglisi skirt that brings with it the urge to dance -- although I am a terrible dancer.


I like her ''dancing skirt''..looks quite fetching :)

No comments:

Post a Comment