Sunday 22 March 2015

Khloe Kardashian finally dishes on her surprising secret to weight loss!

https://igcdn-photos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t51.2885-15/11032842_1396669790649736_385717017_n.jpg

https://igcdn-photos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t51.2885-15/10948893_1600264440215166_606141134_n.jpg


Khloe Kardashian is looking amazing and fitter with each passing day and it's all thanks to her fitness secrets, which she happily spilled on Friday night.No magic pill, no going under knife just good ole grueling exercise and wait for it: tons of water!


Looking toned in a form-fitting Lanvin dress on Friday at 1 OAK Nightclub Las Vegas, 30-year old Khloe, didn't share her current weight, because, well, a lady never tells. But she did share some tips for others looking to get in shape. 

Khloe Kardashian's Weight Loss Secret


The reality TV star explained that she tones her curves by:
"I work out almost every day. I go to a trainer five days a week, and on the weekends, I do cardio and whatever I want to do… I kind of eat what I want, but in portion control, which I never knew before. It's really hard. You have to train your body to eat less. Your eyes are bigger than your stomach… I had to train myself to drink more water. I drink like 5 liters of water a day."
That's a lot of mental and physical training! And the results are worth it.... when it comes down to it, its just lots of hard work and WATER!

3 comments:

  1. She looks so beautiful! Keep it up Khloe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not easy o!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all.am battling with exercising daily; it's so difficult and painful kai!but abeg my bot belly must go oo, not good for a babe :)

      Delete