Saturday 9 May 2015

Still on Denerele Edun's wedding..

https://igcdn-photos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xtp1/t51.2885-15/1172885_1567997393452192_1349982984_n.jpg



Media personality, Denrele Edun has disclosed that he will get married later in the year. He confirmed this to Saturday Beats. He said:
“It is true that I am about to get married but it is not now. I would get married later this year. It was meant to be a secret but I don’t know how everybody has heard. I just hope ‘bad bele’ people would not jinx the marriage for me and make the girl that wants to marry me change her mind. She is the same girl I spoke about with you during our last interview. I cannot explain how the girl captured my heart but everyone would find out on the D-Day. I don’t want to share the identity of my wife now. When the time comes, people would know who she is.

 This isn't the first time he has said this though:
http://amwaltzinmatilda.blogspot.com/2015/03/denrele-says-hes-getting-married-soon.html

hmmmm

3 comments:

  1. till that day comes i dont beliv it

    ReplyDelete
  2. no right thinking woman or man will hook him up for marriage abeg, he is prolly joking ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cock and bull story.

    ReplyDelete