Monday 8 June 2015

Beyoncé's reveals her biggest struggle..

Big announcement: Though fans were expecting a new single or a second pregnancy, Beyonce revealed her  big news on Good Morning America was about her vegan diet and new meal delivery service 


Beyonce have been showing off her new weight loss but it didn't come easy.
Beyonce Vegan Diet

The singer opened up about her better-than-ever body  and her diet struggles to Good Morning America on Monday.

“I’m not naturally the thinnest, I have curves, I’m proud of my curves, and I have struggled from a young age with diets and finding something that actually works, that keeps the weight off, has been difficult for me,” she said in a pre-recorded clip for the morning show.That all changed when the singer famously adopted a vegan diet — after embarking on a 22-day plant-based food challenge with husband Jay-Z in 2013 — thanks to her trainer Marco Borges, who introduced the couple to the plan. She has since launched a vegan home delivery service with Borges, and is helping him promote his new book The 22-Day Revolution.The diet plan is based on the notion that it takes 21 days to make or break a habit, so “with 22 days you [find] the way” to health success.
The 22-Day Revolution, which features a foreward by Beyoncé promotes 30 minutes of exercise a day and lots of water, in addition to three vegan-based meals a day.
“I felt like my skin was really firm. A lot tighter than when I deprived myself of food and got the weight off fast. And the weight stayed off,” the star, 33, said.
GMA initially touted the star’s appearance on Twitter, writing “@Beyonce has something amazing she wants you to know: ‘This is something I have to share with everyone,'” on Sunday night.The pop queen and Borges’s delivery service will include organic, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free and non-GMO meals that range from $9.76 to $16.50 each. The meals are delivered once a week with three different plan options.
“He came up with a great program to get people motivated to make better nutritional choices. All you have to do is try. If I can do it, anyone can,” Beyoncé said in February.
“We’re all tired of quick fixes,” Borges previously told People. “We all want a solution that’s sustainable. This is a way of life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment