Monday 19 October 2015

Nollywood Actor, Yul Edochie, Attacked By Robbers In Enugu (PHOTO)


Nollywood actor and filmmaker, Yul Edochie was recently attacked by armed bandits in Enugu on Friday, October 16, 2015.

The son of veteran Nollywood actor, Pete Edochie, was on location for a movie shoot in Enugu when bandits attacked him alongside other people at hotel he was staying on Friday night just while relaxing in the premises.

Yuledochie ''I really wish it's a rumour but its not. This really happened. I was attacked by armed
robbers on Friday night in enugu while I was relaxing in my hotel premises after the day's shoot. Luckily I escaped but unfortunately I crashed into a glass door as I was running for dear life and sustained this cut on my ear and a few bruises. Not a funny experience at all. I'm back to Lagos to run a full scan to be sure all is well inside. I thank God for His protection''


2 comments:

  1. Yul should be chilling in a 5 star hotel! Nigger U fall my hand!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gbam! He holed up in a cheap brothel in uwani and that's what you get.prolly mirage hotel

      Delete