Wednesday 25 January 2017

''I am ready for you old witch'' between Nollywood actress Angela Okorie & Kemi Olunloyo





Last week, controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo slammed actress Angela Okorie for making an Instagram post that pointed at Bobrisky- Naija male barbie.


"#HNNWomen Can u imagine this nonentity #Nollywood wannabe Angela Okorie starting this 2017 cussing up my son @bobrisky222. Iru nonsense wo ni yi? Girl, he puts on makeup for us on Instagram and still looks better than you Angela. Thunder will never fire Idris from no corner of the globe werey jati jati. The thunder that will fire u is coming from the NorthWest of #Africa Angela specifically #Gambia. Everyone knows u have a loose pussy running around with global politicians for the cash u will get. The other day u were brainwashing women on #socialmedia. Oya tell Nigerians what the best investigate journalist knows about everyone. What were you doing with Alhaji Yayah Jammeh during #Gambiadecides? Dele Momodu too was there but we know he campaigns for losers aka Hillary and Mahama. Now your boyfriend Jammeh is JAMMED and hiding somewhere. I need to send #Senegalese forces to your house. Pele Jare #bobrisky. #madamhnn👑 loves u. #hnnbobrisky #hnninvestigates"

 Angela Okorie  took to her Instagram to blast the controversial journalist:

"You wanted my attention, Now you can have it, I see your madness has gone to a different level, listen old witch , my bible tells me not to suffer a witch to live,i noticed you are fund of attacking celebrities "my case is different" , i am here to warn you , if you don't stop saying ill things about me you will die untimely, Since you love cursing ,may it never depart from you, you call women prostitutes, you shall die in prostitution, you will get drunk in your own blood and eat your own flesh bastard,listen i am too Graced to be disgraced, not A mere ant like you can stop me, you are too small, my God will punish you, from Your generation to generation will suffer madness , you can't bring me down for no reason, my foundation is very strong, for he that is in me is greater than he that is in the world, " i am A TOUCH NOT ENTITY" if you try to stop me i will crush you, don't forget that "I Am an unstoppable moving Train" i am ready for you old witch"





Needless to say that a vitriolic response is awaiting Angela.....

1 comment:

  1. OK oo seems a Angela doesn't know her opponent well.Goodluck to them

    ReplyDelete