Wednesday 28 January 2015

Question of the day: Should Annie have issued any statement or kept mum?






Annie Idibia issued a statement regarding the controversial photo of his husband kissing his baby mama Pero Adeniyi and was heavily criticized for it.http://amwaltzinmatilda.blogspot.com/2015/01/was-tuface-set-up-with-these.html
 A lot of people believe she should have kept silent on the issue or let her hubby do the talking if need be. Here is what she wrote:

I am aware of the photos circulating the internet with my husband and Pero Adeniyi. I want to state officially that I was not in that space at that time and therefore there was no confrontation between myself and Pero Adeniyi.

Pero Adeniyi and this momentary indiscretion poses no threat whatsoever to my relationship with my husband. As a matter of fact for all of our children's' sake, I do encourage cordial relationships with parties involved.

This year, my focus is solely on God, Family and my Career which doesn't give me the luxury of paying attention to any distractions.

I thank you for your respect in this matter.

5 comments:

  1. She should not have cos she just exposed her yansh more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silence is golden in this instance

    ReplyDelete
  3. she should ve shut her trap,dunno who ill advised to do this and now all her enemies ve washed dirty laundary in all the blogs! smdh..its a big pity and she needs to learn to be a more private..all these social media postings when u fart or buy a new thing is unnecessary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor girl, this celeb life no easy. Na who no go...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm surprised she made a statement. It wasn't necessary.

    ReplyDelete