Saturday 18 January 2014

Prophet TB Joshua speaks on the anti-gay bill.

Prophet TB Joshua has added his voice to the already heated debate over Nigeria's new anti-gay law.
The prophet expressed his opion on his Facebook page.

He posted the following:
Judge not, so that you will not be judged; (Matthew 7:1). We should talk to people to be saved and not to die. I mean, we should talk salvation, not condemnation. The Bible is my standard.
If my parents were one, (gays), I would not have been given birth to.
Those that are asking this question, if your parents were one, you would not have been given birth to.
You that are reading me, if your parents were one, you would not be reading this today.
God bless the reader and the hearer.

4 comments:

  1. Na so pls tell dat to the gays! He who has ears let him hear oo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one that tires me are the Christians who are gay,did they turn dir bible upside dwn,hope I don't sound judgemental!

    ReplyDelete